|Thread Style:||Threaded on Both Ends|
|Pipe Size (Port 1):||1/2|
|Port 1 Type:||NPT|
|Pipe Size (Port 2):||1/2|
|Port 2 Type:||NPT|
|Maximum Operating Pressure:||7,000 psi|
|Overall Length:||1 7⁄8 in|
|Specifications Met:||ANSI B1.20.1; ANSI B31.3; ANSI B31.1|
|Application:||Chemical and Waste Systems; Air Systems; General Industrial; Lubricating Systems|
|Features:||All Exposed Threads Protected to Prevent Damage; Rolled Threads for Extra Strength; 7/8 in Hex Size|
|For Substance Type:||Liquid; Gas|
|Maximum Operating Temperature:||800 ° F|
|Minimum Operating Temperature:||-20 ° F|
|Port 1 Gender:||Male|
|Port 2 Gender:||Male|
Compliance and Restrictions
- Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Country Of Origin
- Taiwan, Republic of China
- This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
- This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
About Metal Pipe Nipples & Pipe
Durable metal pipe and pipe nipples are available in a range of diameters, thread styles, and materials. While pipe is available in longer lengths, pipe nipples are 12" and shorter. Select a pipe or pipe nipple made from a material that is compatible with the substance to be transported through the pipes.
Transport water, oil, gases, grease, or chemicals in environments such as industrial and petrochemical facilities, fertilizer and power plants, and chemical refineries using these carbon steel pipe and pipe nipples. Carbon steel provides good wear resistance in demanding, high-pressure applications where corrosion is not a concern.